POLICIES & MANAGEMENT
QualisA operates under the National Legislation System in relation to prevention of labor related risks. We have an internal health and occupational safety regulation and a joint committee as the National Labor Code demands.
COMMITMENTS TOWARDS INTEREST GROUPS
This management procedure aims to build and maintain a relationship of harmony and welfare with all the persons directly and indirectly involved with the company’s objectives. The social beneficiaries are: workers, clients, suppliers, community, shareholders and municipal environment departments. QualisA is actively involved with each one of these social participants and caring for a mutual welfare benefit for the future.
COMMITMENT TOWARDS SUSTAINIBILITY
Our daily actions are guided to:
- Providing a healthy and secure environment at work and assuring optimal labor conditions to each one of our employees.
- Producing our flowers with conscience of our natural resources and of the environmental impact of our practices.
- Enhancing welfare on the life quality of our employees, their families and communities.
CODE OF ETHICS
- QualisA assures a working environment free of discrimination due to race, color, sex, sexual tendencies, disabilities, religion and age.
- QualisA does not use child labor on any of its production processes.
- QualisA gives a special treatment to pregnant employees in nutrition and pregnancy and lactation periods according to Ecuadorian Labor Code.